Ways to Keep your Countertops Clear and Clutter Free
October 26, 2020
You can never have too much counter space! And with the holiday season approaching, you definitely will benefit from keeping your countertops clean and clear. Use these tips to help keep your countertops clutter free and organized.
- Only display what you need – When it comes to keeping your countertops clear and clean, a good rule of thumb is to only keep out what you frequently use. So, a coffee pot or can opener will most likely be kept out. On the other hand, an air fryer, rice cooker, juicer, or China you only use while hosting dinner for your new homes in Auburn AL neighbors should be concealed in a cabinet, drawer, or pantry.
- Get rid of mail and unnecessary papers – Your kitchen countertops can be a catchall for mail and unnecessary papers. Get a basket to keep the mail and papers off your countertops. Go through these to deal with the important items (bills and documents) and throw away what you do not need.
- Do not showcase cookbooks – As easy and convenient it may be to keep cookbooks on your kitchen countertops, don’t. Not only can these books get damaged from grease, spills, and stains, but they also take up too much space.
- Utilize side cabinet storage – Free up your drawers and counterspace by hanging your frequently used kitchen utensils to the side of your cabinet.
- Opt for a hanging fruit basket – A fruit bowl takes up too much counter space. Opt for a hanging fruit basket to free up space.
- Incorporate a sink caddy – Adding a sink caddy to store your sponge, scrub brush, soaps, and other dish washing supplies will help keep your items organized and off your countertops.
Rose Anne Erickson Realty is proud to serve and represent buyers of new homes in Auburn AL. To learn about our services please contact us at 706- 257-1776.Tags: homebuilder auburn al, homes for sale auburn al, new homes auburn al
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson