Congratulations, you finally found your dream house after touring several homes in Opelika AL. There is something satisfying and gratifying about making it your own. So, now is the time to put your personal stamp on it. Use these tips to turn your house into a home.
- Bring out the rugs – Floors that are bare can look downright plain and incomplete. Add comfort and bring your space together with area rugs. Choose colors that match the space, your furniture, and other décor.
- Dress up your windows – Window treatments are a fabulous way of making your house into a home. They can add pizzazz to your plain blinds or shades. Opt for longer curtains in order to make the room look more luxurious and roomier.
- Incorporate elements of nature – Fill your home with elements of nature to help turn your house into a home. Plants and fresh flowers help boost productivity, provide clean air, and increase happiness. A beautiful vase of fresh flowers will add pizzaz as a table topper while indoor plants will bring in some much-needed greenery. You could also add a bowl full of pinecones or a vase full of leaves to add to your home’s décor.
- Paint, paint, paint – Including color in your home is a great way to give it character. You can make the room pop with an accent wall, painting the ceiling or wall, or choosing furniture with color.
- Showcase your art and photos – One of the easiest ways to customize your home is with artwork and/or personal photos. Adorn the walls of your home with paintings and artwork that you have collected. Create a framed gallery wall to showcase your family and memories from over the years.
We hope these tips will help you feel create memories for years to come in a space that is truly your home. If you are searching happen to be in the market for a new home, contact
Rose Anne Erickson Realty at 706-257-1776 to learn about homes in Opelika AL.Tags: new homes opelika al
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson