Many homes in Midland GA residents will welcome guests into their home this holiday season. Create a welcome retreat in your guest bedroom by following these tips.
- Comfortable bedding – Comfortable bedding is a must! From the mattress to the pillows to the linens and comforter, make sure your guests have a place to rest comfortably.
- Bedside comfort – Details really do matter when it comes to comfort. Include a desk lamp and alarm clock on the nightstand for your guests. Place a soft rug at the side of the bed for your guests to have something to put their feet down on. Hang up a small or medium sized mirror in the room. Add a cozy robe, fresh pair of slippers, and throw blankets for added comfort.
- Welcome tray – Include a guest welcome tray in the room. This can include items such as a candle and lighter, charging cord, and bottled water or carafe of water. Write down or print the password to your Wi-Fi so they can easily connect.
- Essentials nearby – Have extra soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, and towels readily available for your guests.
- Make room in the closet – Your guests may have a few things to hang up in the closet. Make sure there is room in the closet for your guests to hang up their belongings. Put a few extra hangers in there too.
- Fresh flowers – Flowers usually signify a special occasion. And it is a special occasion to have a guest visiting. A vase filled with fresh seasonal flowers will be a nice welcome gesture.
Using these tips will allow home sweet home to embody your guest bedroom too. And if you are looking for a humble abode, call us today at 706-257-1776 to learn about our homes in Midland GA.Tags: homebuilder midland ga, homes for sale midland ga
Categorised in: Design Tips, Tips for Turning Your Guest Bedroom into a Welcome Retreat
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson