Seven Tips for Attracting Buyers Through Curb Appeal
June 16, 2020
Do you need to sell your home before moving into one of our new homes in Opelika AL? Does your curb appeal need improving? If you answered yes, these quick and easy curb appeal tips can help you do just that!
- Pressure wash the exterior of your home, driveway, walkways, patio, and deck – You should not be surprised how much dirt, grime, mildew, mold, and chemicals get on these surfaces. This is why we suggest pressuring washing these areas. It will make them look great to potential buyers and give your home a much-needed shine.
- Clean up your yard – The first thing a prospective buyer will see is your yard. It is good to make a good first impression. After all, the more immaculate it looks the more attractive it will be to buyers. And the less likely they are to drive away or go to the next listing. Mow the lawn, improve your landscaping, trim the bushes and trees, even out the yard.
- Add greenery to your entryway – Spruce up your outdoor front entryway with potted plants. The bright colors and touch of greenery is sure to create visual interest in this space.
- Get a new doormat – One of the easiest and simplest ways to add curb appeal to your home is with a new doormat. Welcome buyers to your home with a place they can wipe their feet off being touring your home.
- Replace the mailbox and post – Believe it or not, your mailbox plays a vital role in your homes curb appeal. Replace your old and dull mailbox and post with a new one.
- Clean out your gutters – These are not exempt to adding curb appeal to your home. Clean out your gutters to get rid of any debris and dirt that may have collected.
- Repaint your home – From the exterior, garage, and front door to the porch, window trim, and door trim, take a good look at your home and assess it. These places could use a much-needed fresh coat of paint that can make your home stand out.
Make your home stand out from the others with great curb appeal. And since you are in the market for a new home, contact Rose Anne Erickson Realty at 706-257-1776 to learn about our new homes in Opelika AL and to schedule your private tour today.Tags: homes for sale opelika al, homes in opelika al, new homes opelika al
Categorised in: Seven Tips for Attracting Buyers Through Curb Appeal
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson