It’s time to say goodbye to the tinsel and garland and say hello to hearts and chocolates, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. With all of the houses for rent in Columbus GA why not make your rental home stand out by decorating it for Valentine’s Day?
Here are a few cost effective ideas to make your rental home positively festive.
Here is a flower bouquet that could last almost as long as your love. Choose crepe paper in colors: red, pink and white.
- Cut a 20-inch strip of crepe paper.
- Cut petal shapes (rounded or pointed) along the top of the strip. Leave about 1 inch at the bottom so the strip won’t tear.
- Adhere a chenille stem/pipe cleaner or piece of florist’s wire at one end of the paper strip.
- Roll the crepe-paper strip around the stem or wire, fluffing and shaping the petals as you go.
- Secure the end with florist’s tape, and arrange the bouquet.
A romantic table setting with a red journal acts as a valentine-perfect table accent when combined with red and white dishes, pink napkins and a striped table runner. Use sparkly glasses and flatware. The casual mix keeps the setting comfortable. Add a grouping of votive candles to give the table extra sparkle.
Set out a decorative bowl or box of chocolate kisses and print out labels with Valentine inspired words. This will make your home memorable to potential renters.
Try adding some of these fun Valentine’s inspired decorations to make your home stand out from the other houses for rent in Columbus GA!
Categorised in: Holiday Tips
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson