Outdoor Entertaining Ideas for Fall
September 23, 2019
Outdoor entertaining at homes in Columbus GA can be even more enjoyable as summer comes to an end. Days and nights are a little cooler, allowing you and your guests to relax in comfort.
Try these fun ideas for outdoor entertaining this fall:
- Gather around a campfire. No need to head to the mountains to enjoy the age-old pleasures of gathering around a crackling fire. For small spaces, a decorative metal fire ring is ideal. If you have more room in your backyard, build a fire ring from pavers or have a mason create one for you. Surround the ring with lawn chairs, Adirondack chairs or wooden benches. Now you can look forward to fun evenings of s’mores, hot dogs and good conversation.
- If an open fire isn’t right for you, try a chiminea. Perfect for smaller spaces, these Mexican fireplaces keep the fire contained in a decorative clay or metal vessel. They’re available in a wide range of prices, styles and sizes. If fire of any kind is out of the question, set up a halogen heater to keep you and your guests warm.
- Tailgating isn’t just for football games, although that’s where this unique party style is most popular. Load your car with a cooler, grill, chairs or a blanket and beverages and head off to a game, concert or your favorite fishing spot. You can even ask around your neighborhood to see if anyone is up for a tailgating block party.
- Have an autumn picnic at home or in the park. Spread a checkered tablecloth for a festive feel, then set out traditional favorites like sandwiches, fried chicken, potato salad and fruit or cookies.
- Autumn is ideal for playing lawn games without breaking a sweat. Invite some friends or neighbors over for badminton, cornhole, bocce or ladderball.
Ready to find a new home where you’ll love to entertain year-round? Rose Anne Erickson Realty has new homes in Georgia and Alabama that are perfect for entertaining indoors and out. Call our office today at 706-257-1776 to tour our listings of party-worthy homes in Columbus GA.Tags: new homes columbus, new homes columbus ga
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson