As you enjoy Thanksgiving in your new homes in Auburn AL community, try these fun games to keep the family entertained.
- Gourd and pumpkin Tic Tac Toe – Do you have mini gourds and pumpkins that can be put to good use? Then it is time to play Tic Tac Toe. Draw a board and then use the gourds and pumpkins as game pieces.
- Pin the feather on the turkey – This spin on a childhood favorite is sure to be a hit! Use construction paper to create the Turkey and feathers. Cut these out and pin the turkey to the wall. Then blindfold and spin your participant until they become disoriented.
- Turkey bowl – It is time to bowl Turkey style. Decorate plastic cups to create turkeys. You will need plastic googly eyes, construction paper to make the turkey beaks, tape, and glue. The decorated plastic cups will be your pins and a small ball (golf ball, tennis ball) can be your bowling ball.
- Turkey tag – Tag is a fun game that can be played by members of the entire family. Paint and decorate clothespins DIY style. Then affix them to the back of each participants shirt to play turkey tag.
- Sweet potato race – Move over Hot Potato, it is time for the sweet potato. Get the kids together to see who can race the sweet potato to finish line the fastest.
From our family to yours we Happy Thanksgiving! And if your goal is to be in a new home next Thanksgiving, give us a call at (706) 257-1776 to learn about our new homes in Auburn AL.Tags: homebuilder auburn al, homes for sale auburn al, resale homes for sale auburn al
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson