Explore the Murals in Auburn and Opelika
January 25, 2021
Now that you are all moved into your new home, it is time to take a break and get out of the house. The communities in and surrounding Auburn are filled with lots of safe and family fun activities to enjoy. Check out these murals in Auburn and Opelika.
- Butterfly Mural – Butterflies signify life, optimism, and transformation. A butterfly mural was painted in downtown Opelika. It is set right next to the mural of the yellow umbrella.
- Go War Eagle – Head over to J&M Bookstore in Auburn to pose in front of the beautiful but simplistic War Eagle wall.
- Indoor mural at Jule Collins Smith Museum – This hand-painted mural is located inside the fine arts museum on Auburn University’s campus.
- Moe’s Original BBQ – Who does not enjoy BBQ? Head over to the downtown Auburn location of Moe’s Original BBQ to check out the recently erected a mural on their back deck. The colorful mural includes dancing bears and a pig’s face with wings. This will be the perfect backdrop as you enjoy delicious BBQ
- Ocean’s –Nothing is sweeter than the deep blue ocean. Head to downtown to see this sea mural with waves and colorful handprints that make up the ocean.
The above five murals are a great reason to get out and explore. Auburn is also a great city to live in. If you are in the market for a new home, take a look at the Camden Ridge, Donahue Ridge, Links Crossing, Stonewood and communities. Call Rose Anne Erickson Realty today at 706-257-1776 to learn about our array of available new homes in Auburn AL in these neighborhoods.Tags: homebuilder auburn al, homes for sale auburn al, homes for sale opelika al, new homes opelika al, resale homes for sale auburn al
This post was written by Rose Anne Erickson